The 2020 Singlespeed UK Championships is being held at Cwm Rhaeadr, a small but universally acclaimed man-made trail in the scenic Towy Valley.
The event base will be at a nearby farm and there will be excellent facilities on site to make sure everyone can enjoy the weekend.
On site facilities will include:
- Camping on-site from Friday to Sunday. There are a few electrical hook-ups available (at extra cost), contact us if this is of interest.
- The DropOff will be on-site catering from Friday evening through to Sunday morning providing their usual excellent mix of quality food and generous portions.
- Showers&toilets available throughout the weekend
- The all important bar will be running both Friday and Saturday nights courtesy of the Royal Oak Inn, Rhandirmwyn. They will be serving a range of Real Ales, Real Cider&Penderyn Spirits.
- Entertainment on site during Saturday including a “Small Bike Derby” and Live music + more TBC.
- Drinking water available on-site
Just a short ride from the event base, Cwm Rhaeadr is a little known gem of a trail. It is a 7km waymarked trail with a gradual climb and 4km singletrack descent. The details of the exact SSUK course are not finalised yet, but expect a totally rideable, fun to ride course that will leave you grinning from ear to ear and wanting more. Royal Oak Inn, Rhandirmwyn will be on course providing “refreshment” to all racers at the very scenic fuel stop.